Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Windows 7

I... do not like the way this interface looks. Specifically, the taskbar at the bottom. More specifically, the massively large buttoms at the bottom. Hopefully there's a way to make them smaller, because I don't want to have to get used to it, since it's ugly. It took me friggin' forever to upgrade this damned OS, too. Kaspersky was fucking it up apparently, even though I turned the program off before starting the upgrade. I'm going to make a restore point and then try to reinstall Kaspersky, and hopefully it doesn't fuck this up :p

Other than that... I have cable now, but I'm still watching Criminal Minds episodes anyway.

Flight schol is boring (since I'm not actually starting flight school yet...), and I wish someone in my family would come visit... I'm going to wind up going home for Thanksgiving, but so far the only person who's come up here is my brother, who came to help me move stuff in and to hang out for a couple days.

Getting paid to do nothing is surprisingly boring. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment