Thursday, September 3, 2009

Argh, Graduate School

FML. And that's all I really have to say about deciding to start some online Master's courses this semester. Just... FML.

In other news, we've begun the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP) portion of BOLC III. I'm torn between enjoying the work, wanting to gouge my eyes out with a pencil at the mind-numbingness of the work, and wanting to beat my head repeatedly against a desk at having to work with other people to produce an OPORD. I blame being the Bn XO in ROTC for that last bit... :p

And in OTHER other news, it's the f-in weekend! Hell yeah! Thank God for training holidays, because we have a 4-day weekend now :) That means only a 4-day and a 3-day week, and then GRADUATION!!! And I get to make the 13-hour drive to Fort Rucker to move into my first apartment ever XD

This weekend I'm headed to Napervill, IL (I think I already mentioned this once...) and I expect it to be a blast. Not the least because it's going to be NICE weather there! Like, highs in the mid-70s instead of the low 100s!!! w00t! I will actually have an excuse to wear a sweater at night! And, ya know, hanging out with family is always fun :) I'm going to try to convince my brother to wear a Superman cape (the one I got at 6 Flags last weekend) while he competes :p

Anyway, have to go beat my brain against my homework (HOMEWORK!!! FML. Again.) now, so will update on Monday or Tuesday probably about how the weekend went.

No comments:

Post a Comment