Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome

So, apparently blogspot is the new thing. Or an old thing, which I just newly discovered. Whichever. Anyway, my point is that this is my new livejournal, which was my new myspace. This is not my new facebook, because let's face it, what can really replace facebook? (even if I hardly ever check mine...)

Speaking of hardly ever checking stuff... don't worry. I no longer have a school email to check, so I have to waste time on the internet somewhere else. Guess where?

If you're reading this, you probably already know me anyway, but I suppose an introduction can't hurt. My name is Cassie. If you don't already know my last name, then a) you don't know me, so it's not really much of your business, and b) I now have to refrain from insulting you for not being able to figure it out. But I digress - back to the intro. I'm 21 years old (22 soon though), and just graduated college and was commissioned a 2nd lieutenant in the United States Army. That last piece is, without a doubt, the most exciting thing to ever happen to me thus far. I still have a bit of officers' training to do now (ok, so 2 years of flight school may be more than a bit...), so I'm not sure where I'll be going after that.

On a more personal note, I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing. I play video games (apparently that's the new 2LT thing anyway), and I really suck at 1st person shooters (even if Murdertown in Rainbow Six is ridiculously fun... to die on, that is). I don't watch a lot of tv (although I love watching movies), but if I had to pick a favorite tv show, it would definitely be House. As for favorite book or author, please. You clearly don't know how much I read, or you would never even ask. From a music standpoint, I'll listen to just about anything (once at least...). I'm mostly a pop/rock/metal fan though.

I suppose that's really all I have to say for now... Some people use these things to chronicle their days, some use them to post their political views or their thoughts on life (or other random shit); I haven't really decided what to use mine for. Maybe just to keep in touch for the people who bother to read it, since I hate talking on the phone. Who knows... tune in next week (or tomorrow, or when I get bored later today), and I suppose you'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment